Saturday, December 22, 2007

Crawfordsville, IN

Hi everyone,
I am too tired to blog tonight. But I wanted you to know we made it safe and sound! Here is a pic of the house from two months ago. Just so you know, it has snow all over the yard now!

Tomorrow I will try to catch you up on Missouri and Illinois. I have to say, Missouri was really fun and beautiful. Pictures may not describe how lovely it was, but I will try. We didn't have a chance to stop in Saint Louis, but it was so beautiful-- definitely an underrated city!

I will send you pics tomorrow of the snow and the house. The hallway is red. The bathroom has wallpaper. We are in another motel, probably the nicest of the three nights (the same we stayed in over the summer). I feel terrible the cats will be shoved in the car one more time, but at least that time will be short!

When we checked in, the counter girl said, "Have you been here before?"
"Yes."
"Oh. Because you look like out-of-towners."
I said to J, "and let's hope we still do in six months!"

No comments: