Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays!


We celebrated the holidays before our drive. But I still decorated a little here. Surprisingly, Christmas lights are not a big thing here. Very few houses have them. There are a few snow-flake shaped light sculptures in the downtown area.


Today, we are taking it easy and I have had a chance to post here. I wish there were more pictures of a finished house for you! Or even some snow!! It is pretty here, snow or not. We have squirrels living in the trees in our yard. Yesterday another neighbor brought us 'welcome' cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house looks charming! Too bad I didn't get to see you both again before you left California. Jay & I are in Massachusetts with my family this week so we actually got to have a white Christmas. I hope you have fun exploring your new home!