Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Scanning

My laptop and I are in the computer lab, hooked up to a Nikon Super Coolscan 9000. It is diligently scanning away. I think each one takes about ten minutes. Yes, I have 25 to do. It's OK. What's funny is I am on my laptop in my spare time too. And when I upload pictures or the blog. Basically, it's my only friend right now.

It's not sad, I promise. Just a sign of the times. The device to make images, sort them, communicate, entertain, etc. is all under my hands as I type this. Do you see these words? Straight from the tips of my fingers pressing these beautiful silver keys.

I added a little slide show thing in the side bar (to the right). I have not downloaded my latest images from the camera yet, but these are some from the weekend. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to make them in the entry. I have a headache and that problem-solving challenge isn't compelling enough!

No comments: